The WealthIncome portfolio is a managed portfolio constructed to meet the liquidity needs of the investor. The portfolio gives the investor exposure to high yielding JSE-listed shares, property shares, preference shares and various duration income assets.
It is managed by our private client portfolio managers, supported by our inhouse research team. This portfolio is not a unit trust or trading portfolio. It’s in your own name and is an individual’s personal investment account.
By investing in the portfolio you’ll have:
• A professional investment team aiming to achieve your investment objectives
• Access to your portfolio manager
• Full transparency with real-time access to your portfolio 24/7
• Low costs because we trade directly on the JSE
• An independent research team supporting your investments
• A personal portfolio in your own name
We provide all regulatory SARS documentation annually.
The typically investor has got a lump-sum to invest in a lower risk portfolio, with an emphasis on income generation.. This investment is for people who are nearing retirement or who are currently retired. We normally advise clients to invest for at least three years in this portfolio.
We strive to have complete transparency with regards to our portfolios. There are neither initial fees nor performance fees charged. An annual management fee of 1% per annum on the assets managed is charged quarterly, in arrears. JSE and trading costs apply.
As a lump sum we accept a minimum of R500 000. We provide debit order facilities. Speak to us for more information.