The WealthEquities portfolio is a managed portfolio of undervalued shares and ETFs. The investment objective is to outperform the FTSE/JSE All Share Total Return Index over the long term. The portfolio is full discretionary and invested directly on the JSE. It gives you a diversified portfolio with exposure to domestic and international stocks (via ETFs).
It is managed by our private client portfolio managers, supported by our inhouse research team. This portfolio is not a unit trust or trading portfolio. It’s in your own name and is an individual’s personal investment account.
By investing in the portfolio you’ll have:
• A professional investment team aiming to achieve your investment objectives
• Access to your portfolio manager
• Full transparency with real-time access to your portfolio 24/7
• Low costs because we trade directly on the JSE
• An independent research team supporting your investments
• A personal portfolio in your own name
We provide all regulatory SARS documentation annually.
The typical investor wants to build their wealth over the medium to long term in a diversified portfolio of listed equities and ETFs. We normally advise clients to invest for at least three years in this portfolio.
We strive to have complete transparency with regards to our portfolios. There are neither initial fees nor performance fees charged. An annual management fee of 1% per annum on the assets managed is charged quarterly, in arrears. JSE and trading costs apply.
As a lump sum we accept a minimum of R500 000. We provide debit order facilities. Speak to us for more information.